Skip to end of metadata
Certified pesticide applicators and pesticide sales businesses that make applications or sell pesticides in the State of New York are green加速器安卓破解版 required to submit an annual report. This site provides documentation to software and processes designed by the 蚂蚁ant加速器 邀请码 - 好看123:2021-5-16 · 3.蚂蚁海外加速器永久免费版蚂蚁ant加速器安卓下载v120花猪下 点击前往 网站介绍：2021年3月17日 - 蚂蚁ant加速器破解版app可以为你带来更好的游戏加速服务,你可以在这进行广告方面的去除,将会为你带来专业化的操作,你可以在这得到更多独立的节点,将会为你带来更... in conjunction with the NYSDEC to assist you in meeting that requirement. If you need additional assistance with the reporting process, please sgreen科学加速器.
The PRL Software Installation Guide is for anyone installing the software for the first time or upgrading from a previous version. Before you download one of our software packages, determine which option is best suited to your needs.
Use these quick overviews to get up and running quickly:
- Getting Started Guide - Option A
- Getting Started Guide - Option B
After you have installed a Reporting Software Option, explore their features in the appropriate user guide:
- Option A – Desktop software for Windows which provides electronic data entry forms similar to the paper forms. We recommend this option for most users who have application or sales data to report. Option A will also validate files created by third-party applications (This functionality replaces Option C, which has been discontinued.)
- Option B – A desktop application that requires Microsoft Excel on Windows. This option is recommended for users of Excel, but does require some additional configuration.
- Option D and O – Formatted Excel spreadsheets with none of the features provided by Option B . Option D is recommended for users having difficulty installing or configuring Option B , users with small amounts of data to enter or Macintosh users of Excel. Option O is for users that have a spreadsheet application that is not Excel. These would include programs such as Apple’s express科学加速器安卓下载 or OpenOffice.org’s Calc.
Click the links below to download a Microsoft Word version of our Guides and related documentation.
Installation and Report Submission Guides
- PRL Software Installation Guide - Guide for installing Options A and B.
- Report Submission Guide - describes the five ways of submitting an electronic report as well as how to submit a paper report.
- Text File Specifications - specifications for third-party software PRL files and manually-created PRL files.
- Report File Naming - PRL files names require a standard form prefix and extension. Our software defaults the file name based on the naming convention in this guide when you save a file. Please review the guide if you want to change the default name.
- Enabling Macros In Excel for Option B - Option B uses macros to enhance the basic Excel workbooks and will not work without them. Use this guide to configure Excel and the Option B workbooks.